JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
SKILLS REQUIRED/QUALIFICATIONS:Candidates will be selected from applicants having the best combination of the following qualifications:
- Maintain and grow existing accounts while developing new direct business through outside sales.
- Have an understanding and practical experience working with marketing plans and goals to prepare written and oral presentations to clients and prospective clients,
- Maintain thorough knowledge of television programming, audience delivery, advertising rates and practices for competitive television, radio, newspaper, billboard and other media in market.
- Analyze competitive cost information for various media based upon audience delivery, demographics and advertising rates to negotiate advertising budgets in competition with other media.
- Strong person-to-person selling skills a must.
- Two or more years experience as a television account executive or other media sales.
- Quantifiable experience involving the successful sale of products or services to businesses.
- Record of revenue growth and employment stability.
- College education in marketing, business or communications.
- Solid knowledge of simple business mathematics.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Working knowledge of television industry and/or other media.
- Knowledge of Internet sales.
- Creative ability including audio and visual.
- Time management and leadership skills/abilities.
- How to read a NSI rating book and negotiate the numbers.
- Final candidate must pass background check and drug screening test.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send a resume of business and educational experience to:
Attn: Suzanne DiPasquale, Business/HR Manager
4880 North First Street
Fresno, CA 93726
Fax – 559.222.5593
E-mail – SuzanneDiPasquale@cbsfresno.com
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER